ahah wtf

D-Lew said:
I bet his parents are proud :rolleyes:

Actually wouldn't surprise me. It shows that he has some talent with PCs that he could turn into a potential career. I know a few guys who used to hack a lot, and now make serious money using those skills.

I know if I showed my Dad he would be like, "That's fucking cool bub" and would probably give me a hgh five, if I showed my Mom however she'd be worried I'd go to jail, but they'd be kind of interested in how I could use my skills and possibly pursue a career involved with it.

Is it pathetic. Nope. Not to me. This doesn't mean I encourage it, I just think it's interesting to see what people can do. It's not like he physically hurt anyone, it' just a forum. Now if it was hacking credit cards or whatever, that would be different, but this is just a forum, an online community who talk about specific things, nothing over the top.

While I do agree it is interesting, it doesn't do anything for anybody except piss a few people off and make them work some to get things back to normal. If he would use his ability to work with computers to halfway benefit one person, it would be a thousand times better. Stuff like this is a waste of everyone's time, and all this tells me is his mom didn't hug him enough.

D-Lew said:
While I do agree it is interesting, it doesn't do anything for anybody except piss a few people off and make them work some to get things back to normal. If he would use his ability to work with computers to halfway benefit one person, it would be a thousand times better. Stuff like this is a waste of everyone's time, and all this tells me is his mom didn't hug him enough.

I wouldn't necessarily go so far as to blame the parents, everyone should be held responsible for their own actions. Yes parents can hold some of the blame, but ultimately he's the one making the choice. But i see what you're saying, and I agree 100%. :)

No, I wasn't blaming the parents at all. I was just using a cliché phrase. Basically people usually end up doing stuff like this because they desperately want attention, kinda sad really.

D-Lew said:
No, I wasn't blaming the parents at all. I was just using a cliché phrase. Basically people usually end up doing stuff like this because they desperately want attention, kinda sad really.

Yeah i see what you're saying. Makes sense. But I don't know if hacking a forum is a cry for attention, but then again, weirder things have happened... :p

joxley1990 said:
Doesnt look like there is too much damage because you can still access links behind the image. The image just needs taking off I think.. shouldnt be too much of a problem..

Sad twats though..

I don't see an image.

Back
Top Bottom