freestyler's build work log

LambOfGod said:
Looks like a nice build to me,

what kind of RAM did you pick out?
Btw i am surprised ownage didn't rip ya a new one for the Rosewill PSU ;)

Anyway i have your other Drive for sale right now on e-bay

2 days left. Warranty on it. Just wrote 0s to it. WD 7,200 250Gig 16MB cache.

lemma know if ya want a link.

haha! Nah, that one is a decent rosewill. Its not too shabby for the price. The ONLY Rosewill that I will recommend.

Freestyler...looks great! The Tuniq will be huge, but cools like no other

ownage said:
haha! Nah, that one is a decent rosewill. Its not too shabby for the price. The ONLY Rosewill that I will recommend.

Freestyler...looks great! The Tuniq will be huge, but cools like no other

LoL.
haha
Freestyler i was just saying that cuz he was givin me hell one day about mine.

all in good fun.

Good choice on the Ram man, I am sick of seeing people getting DDR 4200,5300,5400. When there setup can run 6400.

Anyway i PM ed ya the link to the drive man.

You don't like Lian Li huh? I bet the build quality is 10x better than your Raidmax.

@Freestyler: Where are you getting your XtremeMusic? I'm looking for one, but can't find any. Thanks!

Build quality. Who cares, it's not like my PC is moving or anything. It's stationary, it could be cheap aluminum and I couldn't tell the difference. I like mine more for style really. :)

ugh, i always need stable cases, i dont wanna accidentally knock it over by touching it.

PS keep the pics comming!

hmm, okay. Thats fine by me. But i like quality in the products i buy. Some people do move their computers. I like to know that whenever i use a case, the edges are rolled so I don't accidentally cut my fingers and the side panels are thick enough to not warp over time without adding too much weight. Also for modding, like attaching a radiator for watercooling on top, you need to make sure that the metal is thick enough. Plus, the paint used is also a huge factor. My Lian Li is powder coated while your Raidmax isn't. And the layout is very nice with the Lian Li's too. They actually make the layout great for airflow without the use of too many fans. And they make their cases very moddable without tools. For me, my V1000, there wasn't enough space in the bottom for a long psu, so i just took out a hard drive rack and the psu fit.

Well, so long as it's on a sturdy base, and no one is jumping liek a monkey around it, any case should stay level.

In either case...

More pics man! :D

Back
Top Bottom