Vista Upgrade, question

clandestinex337

In Runtime
Ok, So i was wondering if i can install windows XP and not get it activated and then install the Upgrade Vista right after and still be ok and not run out of the trail period.

Well
I'm not to sure on this exact topic.
But i know that when you install vista(not upgrade) it asks you for a verification code, but you don't have to enter.It then gives you 30 days to give it a code, or your OS shuts down.TO avoide this, there is a time crack that fools vista into always giving you a 30 day time limit.

The trial period is like 30 days so your have plenty of time to install another copy. If all else fails just get the crack code for xp. Loads floating around

To install a fresh copy of vista upgrade.
First: install your version of vista WITHOUT putting in your key. this will install the 30 day trial of it.
2nd: after it completes and you are in vista, start the upgrade from within vista, this time put in your key and do the install. Complete as normal and your good to go. Don't use your xp key (especially if its not legit) because microsoft deactivates it so you can activate it again. I did this with vista business and it works great.

parsex said:
Is your xp legal?

lol fuck no. MS makes sooooo much money off of selling to corporation and small businesses. Home users, i say pirate the stuff.

i aggree with xtreme on this, if you want a detailed post about it, then look at the post i done a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom