nero 7 ultra edition enhanced

EricM

Daemon Poster
i am looking to upgrade from my version of nero that came with my OEM dvd drive. its very basic and doesnt allow me to author dvds. so i was just wondering if nero 7 ultra edition enhanced will burn files such as mpeg and avi to a playable dvd. im assuming it does. and i just want to know if this program is worth getting? it seems to include A LOT of programs.

Yeah, it should do the job for you. There are plenty of alternatives tho, but thats one of the simpler programs to use

Nero 7 is full of bugs and problems for me, shame cos i used to like nero, last working V. was 6.6 im using Roxio now, much better.

Anubis1980 said:
Nero 7 is full of bugs and problems for me, shame cos i used to like nero, last working V. was 6.6 im using Roxio now, much better.
I had the exact opposite of you lol. Roxio was buggy so i changed. I think they both have their problems, and you just have to use the one that works best on your pc.

ive still got v 6 or something. if this can easily burn avi's, mpeg's etc to dvd's then i may upgrade. can it? ... i mean is it quick aswell? i use winavi atm and that takes about 30 mins to create the dvd files and then about 10 mins to burn. i just like nero and dont want to have to use winavi and nero express like i have been doing.

I still get the odd burn error ,not sure if its Roxio/disks/drive but nero 7 just doesnt seem to want to work for me ever lol.

I have Nero 6 Ultra and the last few DVDs i burnt, (video files to DvD format)

have had no sound.

(tried .avi, .mov files)

I never use to have this problem, I am going to try Nero 7 and see if it works anybetter.

ahh decisions decisions. i dont really want to get nero 7 because of the problems i have heard with it.. so i dont know what to get now.

Back
Top Bottom