RuneScape vs. WOW

RuneScaper1

Solid State Member
i have played both World Of WarCarft and RuneScape i think WOW is cooler, but more confusing What do you think? :eek:

Rune Scape is a freakin joke. It's what people play when they have really crappy PCs and can't afford WoW.

I used to play WoW. But as I hit lvl60, i was like, wtf am I doing, this costs me $180 dollars a year to play, and even then, it's extremely boring at times. And so, I bought G.R.A.W and went on a killing spree...

Jenox said:
Rune Scape is a freakin joke. It's what people play when they have really crappy PCs and can't afford WoW.
Oh thanks. I'm level 74. :rolleyes:

Runescape is so underrated. The graphics are horrible, yes, but the gameplay is pretty good. There's loads of missions and you can play it anywhere (without needing to download patches or anything). Look at the Blizzard Downloader for WoW. Works great, doesn't it? [ends sarcasm here]

I can afford WoW just as well as the next person, I just don't wanna play. [Okay, I do, but I can't get the patches]. At least you don't spend to download 3GB of stuff to get started on Runescape.

Plus, its cheaper. Runescape is only $5 USD per month.

You have to pay for Runescape now? Ew.

Eh, I never got into either, so thank god.

Back
Top Bottom