A Vote on Bad Threads

Brookfield said:
Yep, about three weeks ago, I was told by someone, I can't remember who, that it could give new members a wrong impression as it looked grim, I told them that you didn't smile when it was a photo for a driving licence, but as I said, I was tired of seeing it there myself, I don't look like that normally, I assure you!
Why not use your previous avatar? (The other picture of you)

Le GoogelGuRu said:
Why not use your previous avatar? (The other picture of you)
Oh, the one of me at my workstation, nah, it was too small, lacking detail, the one in a garden that I mentioned in my last post would do fine, well I'm off to bed, it's 10.30 pm here, & I was online to CF at 7 am, so, good night mate, *yawn*

Brookfield said:
Oh, the one of me at my workstation, nah, it was too small, lacking detail, the one in a garden that I mentioned in my last post would do fine, well I'm off to bed, it's 10.30 pm here, & I was online to CF at 7 am, so, good night mate, *yawn*
Good night.

Brookfield said:
There is another one in the members gallery of me in my shirtsleeves in a garden, looking relaxed, unfortunately I need help to place it there, Arrizx kindly did the last one for me.
Yeah, ive seen it before mate

Allow anything, as long as there is a warning, i do not see a problem with posts like the animal post.

All you need to do is go into your avatar settings, choose custom avatar on the bottom and in the box to the right it says choose or browse or something. Click that, and navigate to where the image is located, and double click it... and then let it upload. :)

Le GoogelGuRu said:
All you need to do is go into your avatar settings, choose custom avatar on the bottom and in the box to the right it says choose or browse or something. Click that, and navigate to where the image is located, and double click it... and then let it upload. :)
If you mean me, I know, you browse your "My Pictures", but I haven't got one of me in there, it needs somebody to look through The Members Gallery, use the head & shoulders of the pic, downsize it to 60mm X 60mm, & put it in place, I've tried but I can't manage it.

Back
Top Bottom