Uk31337

Ð88 said:
OMFG H4X!!

lol, i just starting reading forum topics and was looking at UK's posts and was like wtf, hacked? Then i saw this thread and it confirmed that. Did he get banned yet? I mean before he actually does some damage?
No, apparently only David can ban a mod, and he hasn't been on yet, so the account is still active.

OK, guys, calm down. If there's going to be a ban spree, you'll be unbanned. I know what I'm saying. Let's wait tommorow morning, for eastern people.

Now, I think he's hacked, but I'll conserve a small, but present doubt that he's gone against us...it's just something so I won't get fooled when I find out what really happened.

I've checked, UK & Renagadeandy's IP's are completely different, nowhere near alike, a different sequence of numbers entirely.

not that I've done a huge amount of investigating...

but...
renegadeandy and UK31337 friends, the idea that they are posting from the same IP is not unheard of since they might be sitting next to eacj other.

UK31337 has assumed the role of that north Korean dictator... not an overall silly idea.

renegade andy has more than voiced his opinion on the value of pointless threads.

the post whatever the hell yo like so long as it's useless thread, was frankly 'useless' and pretty much deserved to be locked.
if you create threads for the purpose of bumping up your post count, don't be surprised if they get locked...

as for the mysteries, I'm sure UK31337 will answer any questions when he gets back.

Actually, I am voicing this one: I did a lot of investigations last night.

UK31337's ISP was different last morning than last night. RenegadeAndy's ISP was also different.

It's possible that the decided to act like that with a new ISP, but that is beyond my knowledge. I don't know what they're thinking.

I say ban both accounts for further investigation before things possibly get worse, but david's the only one that can ban UK's.

UK will eventually pop in here. If he doesn't, then that can make me prove that the other theory that turning against CF has occured. It's probably not that.

Before banning, they need to do sometthing bad. I can't see anything else, beside those bad posts.

maybe email uk31337 if anyone has his real email adress and let him know what has happened

hascet said:
This is exciting lol!
Sherlock1.jpg
LOL! Wow, that picture is just so appropriate it's funny.

Back
Top Bottom