Britney Spears

Steff

Daemon Poster
Seems noone has made this thread yet, I thought I would, haha!

As most of you probbly know, she has gone bald!! What the shit!!! :confused:

britney_spears_bald_big.jpg

Britney Spears is back in the U.S., and she's sporting a brand new look.Spears was photographed at the valley tattoo shop “Body and Soul” in Sherman Oaks, getting a tattoo reportedly of a pair of red and pink lips on her wrist. But the biggest change to the pop singer's style? She shaved her head bald. Spears could be seen inside the tattoo parlor with her head fully exposed, but as she left the shop she was led by her bodyguard straight to a waiting SUV. Spears had her head covered with a hooded sweatshirt to hide her new noggin.

britbaldnew_big.jpg

I know she has problems, but DAMNNNN. Just goes to show, money cant buy you happyness!! :(

Steff said:
Seems noone has made this thread yet, I thought I would, haha!

As most of you probbly know, she has gone bald!! What the shit!!! :confused:

britney_spears_bald_big.jpg

Britney Spears is back in the U.S., and she's sporting a brand new look.Spears was photographed at the valley tattoo shop “Body and Soul” in Sherman Oaks, getting a tattoo reportedly of a pair of red and pink lips on her wrist. But the biggest change to the pop singer's style? She shaved her head bald. Spears could be seen inside the tattoo parlor with her head fully exposed, but as she left the shop she was led by her bodyguard straight to a waiting SUV. Spears had her head covered with a hooded sweatshirt to hide her new noggin.

britbaldnew_big.jpg

I know she has problems, but DAMNNNN. Just goes to show, money cant buy you happyness!! :(
Wow. :eek:

Haha, yeah, I saw that a few days ago.

Doesn't beat my one friend though. His hair has been like 6 inches long for the past few years, and the other day, he shaved the sides but kept a 6 inch long mohawk gelled straight up. He's gonna shave the whole thing eventually for swimming :D

why did she shave her hair...that's so dumb it looks like she has cancer or something

^Mike^ said:
why did she shave her hair...that's so dumb it looks like she has cancer or something
I agree. The funny part is, I heard this one hair salon is charging $300 to get the "new Britney Spears" haircut. Lmfao!

*Sigh* Looks like she won't be returning to her former glory before she got K-Fed'ed anytime soon. :(

alvino said:
*Sigh* Looks like she won't be returning to her former glory before she got K-Fed'ed anytime soon. :(

somehow I think we'll manage without that! :rolleyes: ;) I never liked her anyways.

Back
Top Bottom