Gallery: SuperPI

unknownm said:
Here is mine!!

Does that say 1.664 volts? Dang, it must've taken a lot to push that Sempron that far. What's the stock voltage rating? Nevertheless, great job on the OC...those are some amazing SuperPi times for a Sempron.

EDIT: Ohh, and I forgot to ask: What kind of cooling do you have?

ownage said:
Stock Cooling

spi1m324g1100mhzcas4jg7.jpg

what is amd system manager?

THEpiGUY said:
Does that say 1.664 volts? Dang, it must've taken a lot to push that Sempron that far. What's the stock voltage rating? Nevertheless, great job on the OC...those are some amazing SuperPi times for a Sempron.

EDIT: Ohh, and I forgot to ask: What kind of cooling do you have?

I just have a copper heatsink. It's very limiting me to my overclock, when I get something better WATCH OUT

I'm gonna stick to air cooling.

I still can't get up to 3 Ghz. I've cranked voltages up everywhere, and I still can't get it to survive Prime95 for more than 5 seconds. What's really irritating about it is that I'm completely stable at 2.97Ghz lol.

Edit: I'm downloading a new bios, so maybe that will help.

Just found that was the problem, I upped it from 1.65 to 1.675 and it survived prime95 about 10 seconds longer. I'm afraid to go any higher, as the max is 1.7v.

I got 18 seconds today with my E6600 OCed to 3006 MHz, I'll post a pic up tomorrow when I push it farther.

Back
Top Bottom