Illuminated Keyboards

Hmm, I think you guys overlooked something. Why illuminate under the keys? Why not get LCD screens on each individual key?

The Optimus

Granted this is going for 60 times what you want to pay, but you know...just save up your money a little.

Here are some other solutions to your "Unable to see at night" problems:

1) Can't see the keys at night, can't see the keys during the day...Das Keyboard
(This keyboard is 4x what you want to pay so it's not the best solution)

2) See the keyboard the Old Fashioned Way

MSchmiess said:
Hmm, I think you guys overlooked something. Why illuminate under the keys? Why not get LCD screens on each individual key?

The Optimus

Granted this is going for 60 times what you want to pay, but you know...just save up your money a little.

Here are some other solutions to your "Unable to see at night" problems:

1) Can't see the keys at night, can't see the keys during the day...Das Keyboard
(This keyboard is 4x what you want to pay so it's not the best solution)

2) See the keyboard the Old Fashioned Way

I was hoping someone would post that thing. I want ti, been watching it for a few years. Freakin sick keyboard!

Umm...okay...the optimus...woohoo. Its NOT OLED nor Colored keys. And you still pay a hefty price. If somebody buys that, they either are retarded or have too much money to spend.

That optimus looks really long, don't think it would fit on my keyboard holder thing lol

DJ-CHRIS said:
You should learn how to type with eyes closed, my suggestion

i already can type without looking, i just want a illuminated keyboard, comes in handly

ownage said:
Umm...okay...the optimus...woohoo. Its NOT OLED nor Colored keys. And you still pay a hefty price. If somebody buys that, they either are retarded or have too much money to spend.
exactly,that probably costs more than an average gaming computer
it is a nice keyyboard but it will be like $1000 +

i have a the Eclipse and its a great keyboard, the LED keys are awesome at night.

I use to use a beige 101 Dell keyboard for like 4 years on my gaming rig lol.

Back
Top Bottom