Gallery: Your desktop

^Mike^ said:
nice lhuser, how's SUSE working?
SUSE was working like a pathetic slowpoke. I lost performance, it sucked 800MB RAM, and I couldn't burn anything. No burner found...yeah right!

Back to my good ol' Windows 2003.

lhuser said:
SUSE was working like a pathetic slowpoke. I lost performance, it sucked 800MB RAM, and I couldn't burn anything. No burner found...yeah right!

ouch, sorry to hear that I guess every distro of linux has its issues.

lhuser said:

I like fedora core 6. Ubuntu didn't want to load on mine so I chucked it. I'vebeen running fedora for a few weeks on and off and it's pretty good. Runs fast on my PC too.

Haven't posted in a while. Here's my latest.
DesktopMedium.jpg

actually all of it is illegal. whats the point of buying games if i can get them for free? and the thing that was covered up is a .rar file crack so i can play UT2004 online :D

because the game companies will lose money if everyone starts pirating their games and they won't be able to afford to make new games

Ronco Rox said:
actually all of it is illegal. whats the point of buying games if i can get them for free? and the thing that was covered up is a .rar file crack so i can play UT2004 online :D
Lol, I concur. Soon though, games (like Crysis and stuff) are going to be too big, and impractical to download, because it'll take days. I'm dreading having to actually buy games...

And do you honestly care about the game companies?

Back
Top Bottom