Windows Media Player 11 MPEG Wont PLAY!

aff1993

In Runtime
I have had this problem for EVER, from WMP10 in 2005 til now with WMP11 and WMP11 Vista!! alot of people i know have this problem AND ITS P!$$E$ ME OFF!
Whenever i try to open MPEG files it says "Windows Media Player cannot play this file" and says close or web help, web help is completely irrelivant coz it says get a new sound card and check my sound is plugged in. WTF!, its almost as irrelivant as getting a Janitor to perform a Elephants brain surgery!

Every other file extension works, AVI, WMV, MP3, AAC, WMA...
Its just soooo bloody annoying!
AND dont mention ANYTHING about codecs coz ive downloaded all packages from Divx to K-Lite AND NOTHING!
GRR
SPECS: 32MB Video Inbuilt Motherboard Video Graphics S3 ProSavageDDR.
Thanks

Someone mentioned an incompatibility with Nero causing this. Also try re installing DirectX, this has worked for some people with similar problems.

'After finding so many people in the same condition, I found that simply (yes, really) going to http://www.gromkov.com/faq/faq2004-0083.html and getting the mpeg2dec.exe file fixed all my mpg files.'

Again try this. FFDSHOW , this works too.

Lastly ;) u can get rid of WMP and use VLC, works like a charm.

uoawfWEUBFdipfdbu231408873520i1j5i4

IT DIDNT WORK!!!!!

hju;swpray89734hu1h6; 6 43 n2jn689342-432 4892 :mad:

Im sick of his bitchin, he got banned for a week and he still hasnt learned

Can't please some peeps we only trying to help. PC's can be frustrating tho lol. Earlier on for instance i just hoovered one of my keys off my nice new keybaord and broke it lmao, think i may have invented several new swear words too...

Back
Top Bottom