Uk31337

This is exciting lol!
Sherlock1.jpg

Yeah, it is a UK broadband ISP.

"Pipex provides Internet connectivity solutions for residential and business customers in the United Kingdom."

Pipex House
4 Falcon Gate
Shire Park
Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire
AL7 1TW

Okay, so our hacker/whomever it may be is in the UK.

I don't think it's one of them, but I could be suprised. Actually, I think ISP changing isn't done all of a sudden. The morning, it's one and the night, it's the other. It can happen, but I doubt it's one of them.

Good job guys. Maybe in the morning someone should contact that ISP? Other than that, I don't really think there's anything we can do right now.

Yeah, I doubt it's one of them. I'd agree that it's probably an old member with a grudge against the forum or something. Wonder how he got the password though?? Interesting...

Well, I know that tommorow, I might not be there, so I count oun you, UK people and you David, and Brookfield, to resort that. I've done the main part, being that RenegadeAndy and UK31337's IP are both identical and both are in the UK. You have to check for the rest.

lhuser said:
Well, I know that tommorow, I might not be there, so I count oun you, UK people and you David, and Brookfield, to resort that. I've done the main part, being that RenegadeAndy and UK31337's IP are both identical and both are in the UK. You have to check for the rest.
Haha, I'm sure Brookfield will be all over it :D

Hmmm, well, I did send a message to David reporting the suspicious activity. I'd hate to see his account get compromised.

In either case, reading through this thread has showed me just how insecure your identity is when using online aliases, I mean you guys found a freakin random UK ISP, pulled it's address, got someone's IP from North Korea, I mean, wow guys, just wow. :D

I think UK31337 should be back to normal status with you guys all over it. Holy smokes...

OMFG H4X!!

lol, i just starting reading forum topics and was looking at UK's posts and was like wtf, hacked? Then i saw this thread and it confirmed that. Did he get banned yet? I mean before he actually does some damage?

Back
Top Bottom