Uk31337

Well, I;m going to catch a round of coffee and I'll be standing by. I think it's hacked. The way he posted shows it, OR, he and andy decided to go against this site.

I don't think Andy has anything to do with this, I did some googles and it doesn't seem like he would have anything to do with this. I'm working on figureing out if the same dude is poping the same info in other forums.

lhuser said:
No, but admins can ban mods.
can you run his IP threw dnsstuff and see what the location comes out as, since it should be the new possible hackers ip and see if it comes up in UK or Scottland.

BTW there is no St. Andrews in North Korea I am aware of. UK i thought was from St. Andrews Scottland.

Bad news kids. It seems that UK31337 was owned by a hacker. The IP I got from the last post does not match his original ISP of this morning. It's not UK31337, but a little fuck3r.

lhuser said:
Bad news kids. It seems that UK31337 was owned by a hacker. The IP I got from the last post does not match his original ISP of this morning. It's not UK31337, but a little fuck3r.
Thank you, now we got somewhere :D Could you possibly PM me the ip? :D

Back
Top Bottom