I have a very noobish question!

TheCanCollecter

Beta member
Sorry about this. Does anyone know how to get everything thrown into the recycle bin, without internet or a program? Thanks.

you mean like delete everything off your hard drive? ... your gonna have to format it

Sorry about this. Does anyone know how to get everything thrown into the recycle bin, without internet or a program? Thanks.

Did you want to do a fresh install of your OS ?

HUH?!? Sorry, I'm the worst n00b ever. I threw a bunch of trash, old files and pictures that I needed in the recyle bin.... Is there any simple way to get these back? What's reformat?

Open recycle bin, select the things you want back and then right click and restore them

reformat is when you format again- which is when you create the file system on your hard drive, which is how stuff is stored.

I almost get it.... No, i hit delete. Is there a place, where they are stored beyond the trash can? Would re-foprmatting hurt my files?

When you reformat, you lose everything except Windows. You're basically set back it like when you bought it. I don't think that's what you want to do.

You need some file recovery software.

So you put things into the trash, and then deleited them.Your pretty much screwed unless you get super file recovery

Back
Top Bottom