Most Advanced Games Ever.

Haha, it's already insane with the normal amount of people. So easy to freakin' die...

bullzi said:
lol, yea im thinkin about selling my xbox... but it has a hole in the side, so idk if it would sell, i have 40 games though :) it works fine, and has a new laser.. idk though, theres still a few games i play

LOL how did u get a hole in it! Maybe shudnt ask ;)

alvino said:
Haha, it's already insane with the normal amount of people. So easy to freakin' die...

I never use the guns though, just holster my gun and go Jackie Chan on everyone's ass. :D

Anubis1980 said:
LOL how did u get a hole in it! Maybe shudnt ask ;)

lol well i kinda made it for LAN, i built in wireless, so i didnt have to worry about wireless, and i built in a wired 4port router that was also connected to that xbox, it WAS the ultimate LAN xbox, but now... its just a regular xbox, with a hole, lol :D

I'm not even bothering with my Xbox. I wanted to mod it, but I'll just save my money for my Xbox 360. All I do is just play Forza Motorsport with it. :p

alvino said:
I'm not even bothering with my Xbox. I wanted to mod it, but I'll just save my money for my Xbox 360. All I do is just play Forza Motorsport with it. :p

I'd personally get the Wii over the 360. Just sheer preference is all, nothing more.

My sister already bought a Wii. :) I want a Xbox 360 because of the games this year. Heh.

bullzi said:
lol well i kinda made it for LAN, i built in wireless, so i didnt have to worry about wireless, and i built in a wired 4port router that was also connected to that xbox, it WAS the ultimate LAN xbox, but now... its just a regular xbox, with a hole, lol :D

Sounds like u had a nice lil setup, mines sat in the spare room occupied by spiders.

alvino said:
My sister already bought a Wii. :) I want a Xbox 360 because of the games this year. Heh.

yep same, plus im so used to the xbox interface like controllers and stuff, and
WII doesnt have the type of games i play, i only play FPS and racing, no RPG cant stand those games...

ha, once nascar comes out for 360, im gettin one...

Anubis1980 said:
Sounds like u had a nice lil setup, mines sat in the spare room occupied by spiders.

lol, do you still have it? i mean i can always use a regular one..

Back
Top Bottom