Help with php and smf

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
i wanna use them for my clan but they are really complicated....can anyone help ove aim or just help at all?

PHP, or PHP Hypertext Preprocessor, implies that one wishes to advance their online status by means of a dynamic system. Such is achieved by a set of n, with real time iteration over a set of tokens in the parse tree, stored in this set of n which runs in log n time.

Database interfacing runs in amortised time, allowing for concurrent database and server access which, in turn, allows us to observe a never previously seen state of computational efficiency. You've never seen Rocky Balboa punch so fast, have you?

UK31337 said:
PHP, or PHP Hypertext Preprocessor, implies that one wishes to advance their online status by means of a dynamic system. Such is achieved by a set of n, with real time iteration over a set of tokens in the parse tree, stored in this set of n which runs in log n time.

Database interfacing runs in amortised time, allowing for concurrent database and server access which, in turn, allows us to observe a never previously seen state of computational efficiency. You've never seen Rocky Balboa punch so fast, have you?
Alright, what's going on??? Has someone hijacked UK's account?

nvrm guys it costs money to have a forum on fortunecity

and i hope no one has hijacked uk's account espesially since hes a mod

Back
Top Bottom