The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but i thought there is a post down there somewhere on , how forums fail or sumthing well im sorry but a bloody thread about offtopic in an offtopic is shit and although this is not helping - neither does your mother. nuff said.

VERY offensive sentence deleted , WARNED!!

Renegadeandy said:
WHAT THE FUCK.... THE OFFICIAL TOPIC FOR OFF TOPIC - ITS THE FRCIKIN SOCIAL LOUNGE IT IS FUCKIN OFF TOPIC?!??!? im sorry but i thought there is a post down there somewhere on , how forums fail or sumthing well im sorry but a bloody thread about offtopic in an offtopic is shit and although this is not helping - neither does your mother. nuff said.

Now, we could all flame you, but that would get the thread locked and what not. Sooo...

DO NOT FLAME OR ANYTHING! KEEP THE THREAD GOING!

Anywho...

Yeah I work at Kohl's, pretty interesting job, boring as hell though.

Well to be honest with you - i know no that u work at Kohls, offensive, deleted - why does it bother me , it doesnt, but its better than a slap in the face with rainbow trout isnt it - least thats what paul told me as he passed by

Warned; offensive language

Flaming threads is the sure path to self-damnation. When one flames a thread, God punishes those by inflicting them with the terrible ailment known as banned. Thee shalst spend thy entire life working in a kebab house in Nottingham whilst the bullets fliest by thy head from thee niggers in the car outside.

Renegadeandy said:
Well to be honest with you - i know no that u work at Kohls, whopppppdeeeefucking doo - why does it bother me , it doesnt, but its better than a slap in the face with rainbow trout isnt it - least thats what paul told me as he passed by
Lets just ignore this guy...

alvino said:
Yeah, I've been to Kohl's once. Never again.

Yeah i seriously don't blame you. ITS SO BORING!!!! I hate working there but i get good pay so eh, it all balances out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom