Dust in computer

yea it probably would, but it depends on how thick it is, if its dirty clean it and that will increase the airflow as well

Considering i didnt even know i had it for the first 6 months lol, THAT was messy then ;) its stuck now tho lol needs to have front of the case taken off... not looking forward to that.

WOW just managed to get it off lol , ewwwww thick with dust.

wats the best way to clean it? Would those compressed air cans they sell for keyboard hurt anything?

For inside the pc i just use a hoover on a low setting so not to damage anything. Then i go around with a paint brush and get the dust free then hoover it up. Works great, just dont use a stupidly powerful one lol

Call me weird, but I love dust. I don't know why. I just don't like it in my computer. I need to take canned air to it.

mrkiki911 said:
wats the best way to clean it? Would those compressed air cans they sell for keyboard hurt anything?
no but you have to do it in a certainn way otherwise all you do is reposition the dust , i use the compressed air cans they sell for keyboards theyare fine

also using the hoover can damage internal components as the hoover can release static charges

also too much dust can make fans noisy as they need to spin harder as the dust can clog them up and slow them down

lmao how can u like dust??? rabbits, cats, dogs yeah, dust... ;)

And dust does make a diff, i just cleaned the air filter at the front of the pc, and now my hdd, cpu and mobo have dropped by 2c...

Anubis1980 said:
lmao how can u like dust??? rabbits, cats, dogs yeah, dust... ;)

And dust does make a diff, i just cleaned the air filter at the front of the pc, and now my hdd, cpu and mobo have dropped by 2c...
i have a dog , when i dusted my celeron system out the other day there was some dog hair :eek:

Back
Top Bottom