to natalia: i want an answer on this

Raffaz said:
Aero? Its basically the fancy GUI that vista has, it gives you stuff like 3dflip etc (basically its the vista eye candy) :)
Yeah, but you can install extra stuff to get Flip 3D. I have it on XP and it looks nice and works perfectly with my ATI Radeon 9250.

Le GoogelGuRu said:
Yeah, but you can install extra stuff to get Flip 3D. I have it on XP and it looks nice and works perfectly with my ATI Radeon 9250.
Fair enough, its still not vista though is it? Ya vista wannabe ha ha :)

My system runs Aero without problems, but it sucks up my performance, even with Aero disabled

Intel Pentium 4 S478 3GHZ, ASUS P4S800D-X, 1GB RAM DDR400, Radeon 9600Pro, 160GB HDD, LG GSA-4163B DVD burner

=\ Vista.... its giving me a headache...

sorry for the delayed reply... but i dont often log on as much as i once used to. But i guess your question has already been answered. good on ya guys!

Unfortunatley... it doesnt work. Sorry darling =(

Anything else i can answer while im around?

When im gonna get my vista, ive sent in my confirmation paper a couple weeks ago, and i dont think microsoft has given me any notification about anything anymore.

lol what? i think thats more a customer service related issue opposed to a technical one lol..... call Microsoft in your area. For aussies, it 13 20 58 haha

hes talking about them coupons you get with those pc's released before vista, where u get free upgrades. lol

Back
Top Bottom