The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I remember that. I got my license and they're like, "Hey son can you go to the store and get some milk, your mom and I are tired, and besides, you got your license, so hop to it." Yeah I remember those days. :D

Jenox said:
lol I remember that. I got my license and they're like, "Hey son can you go to the store and get some milk, your mom and I are tired, and besides, you got your license, so hop to it." Yeah I remember those days. :D
Well its a good thing I don't have my license yet then :p

lol, you'll find that getting it sooner then later is a good thing. Without my license i wouldn't be able to get to school, or work, or anything for that matter. It's a requirement in today's world.

Jenox said:
lol, you'll find that getting it sooner then later is a good thing. Without my license i wouldn't be able to get to school, or work, or anything for that matter. It's a requirement in today's world.
I take what we call the school bus. :p

Le GoogelGuRu said:
I take what we call the school bus. :p

lol. Yeah, but I don't live in my actual school's district, so eh. I didn't feel like going to a new high school my last year, so I sucked it up, got the license, got a car, and yeah.

I hate gas prices though, there's NO reason they should be that high. :mad:

I was actually just thinking that. So far there's nothing wrong with it. :)

On the side note, I have to cover someone's shift today, *sigh* I hate having to cover shifts.

Jenox said:
I was actually just thinking that. So far there's nothing wrong with it. :)

On the side note, I have to cover someone's shift today, *sigh* I hate having to cover shifts.
Where do you work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom