Sempron 2800

istonian said:
I have to be stuck with a Celeron and i hate it. I NEED MONEY!!!111!! so... pm me if you want to donate money to the poor poor guy with a celeron. I accept money orders and paypal. ;-)

lol dont we all, dont we all. i feel for ya :( our school is full of celerons

dude_se said:
lol dont we all, dont we all. i feel for ya :( our school is full of celerons
ourschools has a few celerons , they crash when we try and run flash or photoshop on them , i have a celeron at home , it is ok but not good for gaming , basicaly it is ok for email and internet and word processing but anything else and crash , hell its a 2.53 yet my 1.7ghz athlon xp is far better for most things , can even run flash ,

My school runs early Pentium 4s, like the 2 ghz ones. The older ones... are to old to say.

istonian said:
My school runs early Pentium 4s, like the 2 ghz ones. The older ones... are to old to say.
our school has evrything from amd duron 700mhz all they way to amd athlon 64 3800+ I think we have a few core duo in the video editing suite but i am unsure cos they all have the same cases except the older ones , think they have some double socket xenon servers

I want some munnies. I want a lot of things. How I envy the people with Core 2 Duos, 7600s or better. At least a gig of RAM. *sigh*

istonian said:
I want some munnies. I want a lot of things. How I envy the people with Core 2 Duos, 7600s or better. At least a gig of RAM. *sigh*
same here i only have a pentium M laptop with 512mb ram
a celeron desktop with 512mb ram and a amd athlon xp 200+ 256mb ram (wanna upgrade to 1gb real bad ) i cant game , i want a core duo e6600 with 2gb ram and 2 raptors in raid 0 the 500gig sata storage drive oh and a 880gts , once i get a job i am gonna build a real good system

Back
Top Bottom