my first day of co-op

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
well on tuesday(i no,today is saturday but i havent had a chance to get on)i had my first day of co-op at a little computer shop.it was fun first thing i did was change a motherbord in a emachine(uck!! i hate them and how there so small) i had to go thru 3 of them because the asus the guy orderd didnt fit.then i had to install the sound drivers for it.oh and netscape and that was my day.it was fun..... :)

hmmmm... I want to do co-op at a computer store. Sounds like fun. And if you think the emachines are small you should see my sisters old HP. I hate that. I had to put a HDD in one time and it took hours. Not good.

Actually, I am used at this. I'm supposed to recieve some bad boards, and if one has a bad capacitor, that's my next step. Imagine having a S939 or 754, or even onboard for free!

I read Co-Op and I'm like "Oh shit who'd he kill!" Thinking it was like some military thing. Oh well, I'm very much Pro-Military anything really.

Sounds like fun!

Lhuser, that would be great lol, its often something stupid thats broken on them, dry joint etc isn't it, people can't be botherd fixing them.

istonian said:
hmmmm... I want to do co-op at a computer store. Sounds like fun. And if you think the emachines are small you should see my sisters old HP. I hate that. I had to put a HDD in one time and it took hours. Not good.

when i was puttin the new hdd in it i almost smashed the only workin motherboard that would fit and worked!lol

ThePower said:
Well in uk Co-op is a shop so i was like 'lol why he telling us he working at co-op',

haha i was thinking that... i also thought he had become an admin :eek:

Back
Top Bottom