The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
freestyler105 said:
My dad bought a new phone today, the LG CU500:
LG-CU500-ss.jpg

http://reviews.cnet.com/LG_CU500/4505-6454_7-31987406.html
That looks sweet. All I have is a Motorola 120e. (Also known as the ugliest and bulkiest phone ever).

Haha, I have the Motorola V300. It's so beaten up. The Call and End Call buttons are missing. :p Luckily I memorized them by habit.

Le GoogelGuRu said:
That looks sweet. All I have is a Motorola 120e. (Also known as the ugliest and bulkiest phone ever).
Lol, wow.
LG is impressing me lately. That phone is perfect so far, and I've had the VX8600 aka the flip Chocolate for almost 4 months and it's awesome. I'm thinking of actually getting a Hi-Def TV from them now.

Here's a pic of mine:
1891_309x283-thumb.jpg

freestyler105 said:
Lol, wow.
LG is impressing me lately. That phone is perfect so far, and I've had the VX8600 aka the flip Chocolate for almost 4 months and it's awesome. I'm thinking of actually getting a Hi-Def TV from them now.

Here's a pic of mine:
1891_309x283-thumb.jpg
Looks nice.

I hate flip phones liek that. i liek all my buttons and stuff to be on the front, no flipping or anythign, it all has to jsut be there.

Jenox said:
I hate flip phones liek that. i liek all my buttons and stuff to be on the front, no flipping or anythign, it all has to jsut be there.
i prefer flip phones cos on my last non flip phone i scratched the screen up real bad with keys/coins in my pocket , yet on my flip phone it is just the external screen

Jenox said:
Thats what my Motorola 120e is like, but I prefer flip phones too.

So now that I have my license, my mom decided to make me do her grocery shopping lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom