Too Noisy - Why???

My computer is my sig is pretty quiet dunno if that's just because i got used to the noise, dunno lol. :D

Yeah i've got used to mine as well, i sleep with it on, kinda soothing ;) went to a friends house for a holiday in the UK and i felt out of place, sooo quiet. You could always fork out for water cooling, but thats expensive, and id be nervous using it.

danniodoo said:
yeah - i dusted it out the other day in a desparate attempt to quieten it. It wasnt too bad. Ive had the problem of noise since it was brand new. Looking around the site, it seems to be a problem with a lot of computers. I suppose they run so fast nowadays. It just kicks so much out the whole time, even when theres no programs running and its just the desktop.

Damn the sutpid thing lol
you could get a fan controller to slow the fans down when the computer is idling
but it would still be noisy when you turned the fans to full ,
try and get some quiter fans they are not that expensive , probs max of aBOUT $5 FOR A FAN

The Freevents must be new, because I can't find any pics of the inside or anything to do with fan sizes. Your best bet would be to buy fans the same size of the current ones you have now to replace them.

it depends how much you want to spend, because depending on how quiet you want it you can go for something called liquid cooling which is silent!

Back
Top Bottom