A Vote on Bad Threads

Re: A vote on bad forums

Chances are hes been banned in the past, hence the new account.

celegorm said:
If you've been poppin in and out, why not use the same account???

And it is not a smart thing to take on Brookfield like that.

I never felt the need for account because i usually just read threads to learn new stuff. I actually began posting when i needed answers for a new build.

hankthetank said:
I've been popping in and out of this forum for about 2 years. I made an account back in January when i needed help with one of my builds. I probably have been keeping up with this forum longer then you've been a member here. I remember alot of old forum issues like Giancarlo and such so don't question my experience in this forum.

I also love how in your reply you still used commas instead periods.

Heh, nice. Back in the Giancarlo days, eh? :p

I've got no idea who hankthetank is. He must have changed his ISP since the old days, because his IP doesn't yield any clues.

Anyhoo, Brookfield's typing is far from quick. The amount of times his profile shows him "Creating new thread...." "Replying to thread..." and sits there for about 15 minutes before his reply appears on the forum itself.

The commas thing is hellishly annoying. He must have got 0% at school for his English exam.

freestyler105 said:
I say yes, as long as the content is not extremely inappropriate / graphic.

right. even with a warning, there is still things that are too explicit and graphic.

hankthetank said:
I've been popping in and out of this forum for about 2 years. I made an account back in January when i needed help with one of my builds. I probably have been keeping up with this forum longer then you've been a member here. I remember alot of old forum issues like Giancarlo and such so don't question my experience in this forum.
I became a member nearly two years ago, I guess around the time you first joined, a few weeks after I joined, David gave me the position of moderator, as for your experience here, it was hardly one our best eras, he was correct you robably will regret taking me on, if you were here when Giancarlo was such a damn nuisance, you will remember the infamous Keith who tried to bring down CF & failed, because we 11 mods are all behind David, who, a little while ago, introduced a policy of no tolerance.
A lot has changed here, probably during one of your "absences", you'd do well to remember that.

Back
Top Bottom