Most Advanced Games Ever.

Personally, I think the worst part about the BF series is the majority of its players. Grenade and claymore spammers are what bring my piss to a boil. There are some good servers out there though.

I used stat-padding once. it was funny. It's me and a few friends, doing NOTHING harmful, and sure enough, someone complains. I don't see the harm, i didnt really care anywho, i was liek 25,000 points from the next rank so whats 100 in a round eh?

alvino said:
Haha, if I want realistic combat simulation, I'll play America's Army. :p

lol yea, that game will play on virtually any pc good, but if you want a game with amazing graphics, extremely realistic physics, and an environment that reacts when you do something, armed assault is the game for you..

bullzi said:
lol yea, that game will play on virtually any pc good, but if you want a game with amazing graphics, extremely realistic physics, and an environment that reacts when you do something, armed assault is the game for you..
Didn't that just come out like a couple days ago? Sounds sweet, but it's like only being released in Europe or something...
Maybe I'll torrent it after some reviews are posted on Gamespot and such.

Haha, it doesn't get more authentic than America's Army. Hell, your weapon even jams if you're not careful.

LOL, this is precisely why I bought my XBOX 360...

Problem is this: modern PC games run like cack no matter how good your hardware is. I know a guy who had 4GB RAM, 2x 7800GTX and an AMD FX-57 on a freshly formatted PC and even then some games were stuttering like hell.

Unreal Tournament 2K7 is due out soon. On the XBOX 360, I can enjoy perfect performance and have a great blast online, or on the PC I can watch a brand new £2000 rig die under the strain. Developers are getting lazy, even though UT usually runs like lightning on anything.

COD2 ran better under DX7 than 9, again on a brand new PC. XBOX 360 version looks even better and runs even smoother.

Meh, I'm sick of PC gaming anyway, all the games were the damn same.

Back
Top Bottom