The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 16, drive a 2005 Neon. I already notice 5*C cooler temps over my TT Tower 112, I'll push it more when I get time. You can see the cooler installed in the gallery section, it probably won't show a new post, since I just edited my old post.

Here's my Neon:

neon1.png

WTF! Your parents bought you your own car? ARGH!

My parents are making me pay for my own car and gas. Sucks...

I guess I am lucky, but not as lucky as this kid at school. His parents bought him a turbo b16 Civic hatch, which he totaled after not that long, because he is a horrible driver from what everyone else says. Now his parent bought him a 2nd Civic hatch.

Jenox said:
Yeah, I know how that is alvino. *sigh* Suck is the way for us non-rich folks. :(

Yup...unfortunately. :(

cabbspapp said:
I guess I am lucky, but not as lucky as this kid at school. His parents bought him a turbo b16 Civic hatch, which he totaled after not that long, because he is a horrible driver from what everyone else says. Now his parent bought him a 2nd Civic hatch.

Oh that's not as bad as this one kid at my school. I don't go to a especially rich school or anything, but this kid is SO spoiled! GRRR! :mad:

His parents bought him a 2005 Corvette for his first car. One day he was driving pretty fast down a street and out of nowhere comes this car turning in, but he swerved too hard and went off the street and crashed right into someones garage.

Guess what?

His parents bought him a brand new 2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe. :mad:

I mean seriously...WHAT THE FCUK?!?!? If I did that, my parents would just take my license away, provided the DMV didn't. I hate kids like that...

This one kid on my swim team also got a nice 2005 Acura TL for his first car. Apparently his mom felt sorry for him since she had to get a crappy ass Ford Pinto for her first car. :rolleyes:

Nah, this rich bitch at my school got a new Lexus, that SYV one, yes, the 06. Dumb bitch sucks at driving too. Who would've thought...:rolleyes:

I don't understand some parents. They wreck their car, so they buy them another new one. I have to be careful when driving, because my parents will rip me apart if I get in an accident if it's my fault. Actually I was rear-ended before I even got my license, but that was because I stopped at a red light and the guy picked up something he dropped. Luckily both cars had no damage.

i have such bad luck at driving.. ive been hit and run, and i also had someone pull out of a side street infront of me the other day too.. my front end isnt very pretty.. its gone in for repairs, but it wasnt pretty.. the other guy claimed full responsibility, which was good.. but it was annoying..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom