Most Advanced Games Ever.

alvino said:
SHHH! EA is the publisher for Crysis after all...thanks to Crytek's great choice of switching publishers.

Battlefield 2 is actually not bad. The graphics may suck, but the gameplay is fun. As much as I hate to admit it, EA is actually not bad when it comes to multiplayer gameplay.

As for Unreal Tournament 3, I can't wait. I love Epic's Unreal Engine 3. Gears of War @ 1080p = PUUURRRDYY! :p

I can't wait for Crysis though...so many gameplay options.

Eh, i guess EA is OK, i hold the devs more responsible then anything really. I've only heard good things from Far Cry and what not. BF2/2142 are the only games I hear bad from on EA, and the BF series encompasses a good portion of EA's customer's.

I want Lost Planet to come out for PC. I think it's only XBOX360, not to sure.

Jenox said:
Eh, i guess EA is OK, i hold the devs more responsible then anything really. I've only heard good things from Far Cry and what not. BF2/2142 are the only games I hear bad from on EA, and the BF series encompasses a good portion of EA's customer's.

I want Lost Planet to come out for PC. I think it's only XBOX360, not to sure.

Far Cry was pretty much what Crysis is today. A very open ended game that pushed your hardware to it's limits.

Battlefield 2 actually isn't bad, I just hate how EA releases so many tard packs like Euro Force or whatnot. Battlefield 2142 is just plain retarded. It's basically a well crafted mod of Battlefield 2, but EA charges full price for it. That's all it is really...

As for Lost Planet on PC, forget it. It's Xbox 360 exclusive. It's fun though. :D Very arcade like with a touch of next-gen graphics.

alvino said:
Far Cry was pretty much what Crysis is today. A very open ended game that pushed your hardware to it's limits.

Battlefield 2 actually isn't bad, I just hate how EA releases so many tard packs like Euro Force or whatnot. Battlefield 2142 is just plain retarded. It's basically a well crafted mod of Battlefield 2, but EA charges full price for it. That's all it is really...

As for Lost Planet on PC, forget it. It's Xbox 360 exclusive. It's fun though. :D Very arcade like with a touch of next-gen graphics.

Yeah I was REALLY hoping that they would release it on PC. That game just looks awesome.

Crysis is going to be one heck of an eye pleaser. :D Now the question, do i NEED a DX10 card to play it...? Because you can run today's games with DX8 cards and what not. Although they're DX9 compliant. Eh, I sure hope so, my 7900GS should be able to deliver.

Nope. You can run it on DirectX 9 at the cost of great looking graphics. If I'm correct, you can switch from DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 with the check of a box in the options menu.

alvino said:
Nope. You can run it on DirectX 9 at the cost of great looking graphics. If I'm correct, you can switch from DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 with the check of a box in the options menu.

Figured that. Because I know in F.E.A.R you can switch to DX8 shaders on the fly. Hmmm, this makes me wonder. I wonder what kind of frames I can push out with my 7900GS on DX8 shaders with F.E.A.R? I'm going to go try that out...

Using F.E.A.R's in-game benchmark...

With DX8:

Min:24
Ave:44
Max:78

With DX9

Min:21
Ave:42
Max:78

Wow...that's uh, weird...lower FPS with DX9 then with DX8. :confused:

hey if you guys like FPS, download the demo for armed assault this is a very demanding game, and very accurate, its a combat simulation

Back
Top Bottom