The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenox said:
That's pretty sick. You have to be proud for that one. :)

Yeah awaiting tonight. I love hanging out with my home boys and partying, always fun. :D Although what i hate is how known of them know how to drink. All these high school kids drink just to get f***ed up. I drink to have fun, sip on a beer, pound a fe shots down, but casually, not just to get messed up. Much learning they have to do... :p
Yeah, I think it's pretty cool. But then I see some of my boys who are seniors and have like 20 of these things, and I'm like wow, I've got a long way to go.

I know what you're saying. I was pretty pissed that a lot of kids got caught drunk at our dance the other week, so they canceled the pep rally the following week. The Buffalo Sabres (our $@%*ing awesome hockey team) were gonna come to our school, too.
And then if you've got a really intense party, people start puking and passing out and stuff, and it just gets out of control.

freestyler105 said:
Yeah, I think it's pretty cool. But then I see some of my boys who are seniors and have like 20 of these things, and I'm like wow, I've got a long way to go.

I know what you're saying. I was pretty pissed that a lot of kids got caught drunk at our dance the other week, so they canceled the pep rally the following week. The Buffalo Sabres (our $@%*ing awesome hockey team) were gonna come to our school, too.
And then if you've got a really intense party, people start puking and passing out and stuff, and it just gets out of control.

Exactly, most of the peopel passing otu and puking are the one's who drink to get messed up, and not drinking to have a good time. It's the immature drinkers that tend to ruin parties. *sigh* Oh well, hopefully they grow up quick...

So about that pie...:D

I got my license two days ago, and picked up a Zalman 9700 today. I also washed my car today.

cabbspapp said:
I got my license two days ago, and picked up a Zalman 9700 today. I also washed my car today.
Sweet. What kind of car?
And have you tried any OCing with the new cooler?

17. Haha, I was asking Cabbsapp, but that's cool. :)

Meh, I need to get my license. I'm 17 and I haven't even bothered getting my permit yet. :p

As for cars...

I own a 93' Ford Ranger XLT. It's a smaller sized pick-up truck, but it's been running for 15 years now, yes I knwo i said 15, remember models come out a year early. Anywho...

I also share a car with my parents, an 06' Kia Spectra. Thing is freakishly fast too! :D And I'm getting a new car here soon once my inheritance comes in. I know, 18 and 3 cars, :p

alvino said:
What an oxymoron. A fast Kia...:p

Yeah I thought the same thing when my dad got back from the dealership with it. I was like, "Dude! it's a Kia! you're out of your mind" then i jump in, and sure enough, it's fast. How, i do not know, but it packs a punch for it being a Kia. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom