The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
joxley1990 said:
meh, it's not too bad at night, just in the day you get all the chavs there, asking you for money, haha..

Lol I get none of that shit, mainly because just a look makes them back right off........

Personally can't stand the trafford centre, but at night about 1am there is a bar there and if you need to pull then its no problem.......

Infact, for each guru, post the following number from the previous guru, until we can!
For example, I will post "1", and the next guru to post after me, post guru "2" or something..

Guru 1!

Jenox said:
so who likes pie?

what kind of pie?

joxley1990 said:
Infact, for each guru, post the following number from the previous guru, until we can!
For example, I will post "1", and the next guru to post after me, post guru "2" or something..

Guru 1!

good idea, then we can see how many active gurus there are.

Guru 2

I like pie.

There are 96 Gurus.

Guess what, yesterday I ordered my new RAM and I'm thinking about ordering the E6600 this weekend. If I do get the processor, I'll actually have a full working system. The build won't be complete, but it'll run, yay :D
Maybe I should make a freestyler's worklog thread, lol.

Guru 3

E6600 is nice. :D

You should make a worker's log. There's already one, so long as it stays on topic then it should be good to go.

In either case...

So, whats everyone doing this weekend? Partying tonight. w00t.

Jenox said:
E6600 is nice. :D

You should make a worker's log. There's already one, so long as it stays on topic then it should be good to go.

In either case...

So, whats everyone doing this weekend? Partying tonight. w00t.
Yeah, I can't wait to finish this build.

So far this weekend, I had a swim meet. It's like our county's championship, and I got 3rd in my event, the 500 yard freestyle (hence the name freestyler, no, I don't rap, lol). I was really happy, I dropped six seconds off my time, pretty good considering we shave our legs to drop like half a second. I was a bit disappointed though, I missed getting second by .02 seconds :(
I don't know if I feel up to partying tonight, I'm so tired from the meet...plus I broke two of my fingers I think 'cause I hit them on this metal part of the starting block when I was diving in...

Anyway, here's the patch I won for my varsity jacket:
eciczw7.jpg

freestyler105 said:
Yeah, I can't wait to finish this build.

So far this weekend, I had a swim meet. It's like our county's championship, and I got 3rd in my event, the 500 yard freestyle (hence the name freestyler, no, I don't rap, lol). I was really happy, I dropped six seconds off my time, pretty good considering we shave our legs to drop like half a second. I was a bit disappointed though, I missed getting second by .02 seconds :(
I don't know if I feel up to partying tonight, I'm so tired from the meet...plus I broke two of my fingers I think 'cause I hit them on this metal part of the starting block when I was diving in...

Anyway, here's the patch I won for my varsity jacket:
eciczw7.jpg

That's pretty sick. You have to be proud for that one. :)

Yeah awaiting tonight. I love hanging out with my home boys and partying, always fun. :D Although what i hate is how known of them know how to drink. All these high school kids drink just to get f***ed up. I drink to have fun, sip on a beer, pound a fe shots down, but casually, not just to get messed up. Much learning they have to do... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom