A Vote on Bad Threads

Re: A vote on bad forums

hankthetank said:
Can you please use proper grammar and punctuation? That was the biggest run-on sentence i've ever seen in my life.

Hahaha, yeah I noticed that he uses way too many commas.

hankthetank said:
Can you please use proper grammar and punctuation? That was the biggest run-on sentence i've ever seen in my life.
Oh great!!, you joined a few days ago, & all you can do is criticise my post, believe me pal, there are a lot worse than me, a little tip, don't try this on Arrizx, you wouldn't get away with it so easily, look, there are twelve mods, & there are more things for us to worry about than that, I used to be in the civil service, so I do know, it's just that I dash these off too quickly sometimes, OK??

Oh don't pop a blood vessel. You do make a lot of run-on sentences, and I've been here longer than you have, so believe me.

why does it have to be about who was here the longest no offence but just because somebody has been a member longest that does not proove anything

muz379 said:
why does it have to be about who was here the longest no offence but just because somebody has been a member longest that does not proove anything

but it does when talking from experience with these forums and referring to past situations that a lot of people weren't around for or aren't aware of

Ð88 said:
but it does when talking from experience with these forums and referring to past situations that a lot of people weren't around for or aren't aware of
what i mean is users saying , well i have been here longer than you so i know best

its like somebody saying , well i am oldest so i know best , yet say the older one is a druggie or alcoholic , then they dont know best

alvino said:
Oh don't pop a blood vessel. You do make a lot of run-on sentences, and I've been here longer than you have, so believe me.
That wasn't why I said that Al, I did give the reason was that I type too fast, I can take criticism, I have lots of faults as we all do, I just thought that his remark was unnecessary

Well I think threads will have to be dealt with on an individual basis at the staffs discretion. Personally I would have closed the recent thread anyway before brookfield steped in because many, like myself, would just find it upsetting.

Brookfield said:
Oh great!!, you joined a few days ago, & all you can do is criticise my post, believe me pal, there are a lot worse than me, a little tip, don't try this on Arrizx, you wouldn't get away with it so easily, look, there are twelve mods, & there are more things for us to worry about than that, I used to be in the civil service, so I do know, it's just that I dash these off too quickly sometimes, OK??

I've been popping in and out of this forum for about 2 years. I made an account back in January when i needed help with one of my builds. I probably have been keeping up with this forum longer then you've been a member here. I remember alot of old forum issues like Giancarlo and such so don't question my experience in this forum.

I also love how in your reply you still used commas instead periods.

If you've been poppin in and out, why not use the same account???

And it is not a smart thing to take on Brookfield like that.

Back
Top Bottom