What Are You Currently Listening to?

freestyler105 said:
That song's about Gasoline - a.k.a. the slang name 151 proof rum/vodka. (the alcohol content is so high that it's insanely flammable) That stuff can screw you up real fast :p

lol speaking from experience? And yes it does mess you up (that's speaking from experience) :D

freestyler105 said:
That song's about Gasoline - a.k.a. the slang name 151 proof rum/vodka. (the alcohol content is so high that it's insanely flammable) That stuff can screw you up real fast :p
I was thinking it was about something else. ;) [a spanish person told me...]

Ð88 said:
lol speaking from experience? And yes it does mess you up (that's speaking from experience) :D
Yeah, from experience
Let's just say a shot of it goes good with basically any mixed drink. Pina coladas especially :p

lol. chamillionaire - grown and sexy for me... cba to sleep. ive been listening to barry white and stuff aswell loool. oldies but classics. :D

Le GoogelGuRu said:
UPDATE: Maybe you should read this. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gasolina
Yeah...
In Spanish slang gasolina refers to alcoholic beverages.
Listening to my whole library on my brand new 4GB nano:
40000027177.gif

Local Radio Station's streaming online thing, right now it's Gorillas "Feel Good Inc." lolz

freestyler105 said:
Yeah...

Listening to my whole library on my brand new 4GB nano:
40000027177.gif

I have a 4GB blue nano... what does the green look like in real life? The blue looks way better up-close than on images on the web. :D
--

Actually...

Wikipedia said:
"Gasolina" has garnered major confusion due to its lyrics. Though its significance is well known in Puerto Rico, few Spanish-speaking North Americans understand it. The line "a ella le gusta la gasolina" (literally meaning "she likes gasoline") seems to make no sense. In Spanish slang gasolina refers to alcoholic beverages. It has been suggested that the term "gasolina" in this song refers to male ejaculate and the song is actually about the act of love making. Alternatively to "like gasoline" can be interpreted as meaning "like to party".
So it could be a few things ;)

Back
Top Bottom