Bose headphones..

ArrizX said:
I didn't know that Bose made ear buds :confused:

I stand corrected. However, if your going to pay so much for headphones, step it up to the Bose Noise canceling headphones

yeah I dont want to walk around with huge ear muffs on my face.. :D

i don't think i've ever tried Bose head phones, but i can say without a dought that Bose make some really good stereo speaker's..

~mr mixx~ said:
but i can say without a dought that Bose make some really good stereo speaker's..
Yeah we have 4 bose speakers in our sound system, they are amazing

I think they make some really kicka$$ speaker's for home entertainment systems, and home theater systems, wich is why they are expensive too but well worth the money.

A Bose audio player costs areoun $500, 700 with the multiple CD rack, and that replaces a normal audio system...so I guess that's preety much a decent pricing.

alvino said:
For $99, buy some Shures and be even happier. Bose isn't as good as they used to be, and trust me, I've used those earbuds before. They're not that great, at least not worth $99.
I agree. Get the Shure E2C's. I have a set, there's a world of a difference from the regular iPod ones. You can actually feel the bass, and with the standard iPod ones, it just feels like....flat I guess. It also sounds clearer and can actually handle cranking up the volume unlike the iPod's (even though if you turned these things up all the way your ears might explode or something).

Anyway, I would highly recommend the Shure's:

Manufacturer's link:
http://www.shure.com/PersonalAudio/Products/Earphones/ESeries/us_pa_E2c_content

On sale at amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/Shure-E2c-Sound-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B0000CE1UO

Well you wouldn't need to crank up the volume with the Shure earphones. That's the whole point of sound isolation. It's to block out extra noise so you don't have to crank up the volume just to hear your music like with conventional earbuds.

alvino said:
Well you wouldn't need to crank up the volume with the Shure earphones. That's the whole point of sound isolation. It's to block out extra noise so you don't have to crank up the volume just to hear your music like with conventional earbuds.
True...but I was just saying for people like me who like it decently loud for pump up music and such, that it goes well higher than basically anyone would need.

Back
Top Bottom