Need help choosing the right RAM

ok so my first 2 notches are DDR pc2100. My other 2 slots you think might be pc133 or pc100? do you know of any good sites to where i can get close up pics of RAM so i can get a good look at the notches?

this is a picture of some PC 133 RAM, PC 100, looks exaclty like it.

The only motherboard i could find on newegg had a sticker over the RAM slots, so i couldn't like you too that.

So are we going off of slot color? Or what? I'm confused, most motherboards with 4x expansion slots for RAM, paint the colors of the slots differently makes it look "cooler". Example is my motherboard, 4 slots, two colors, but the same RAM standard, DDR-400.

celegorm said:
we are basing it off of the notches in his two free RAM slots.

It would help if he could take a picture of the motherboard itself. What other RAM is there besides SDRAM, DDR, and DDRII? Aside from server RAM that is. I'm getting the feeling it might not be RAM slots. IDK...Any ideas?

Well, actually there's quite a few other rams out there:

Here's a sable mountain ram:
warrick.jpg

A Hampshire Ram:
Hampshire%20Ram.jpg

I don't know if this is real, but it looks funny, it's a Romney Ewe:
RomneyE1.gif

Hope that helps... :D

osok24: Just get a picture or a link to your motherboard and this will all be over shortly.

My old mobo had this. 2 ddr slots and 2 pc133 slots, u cant use both at the same time, its one or the other.

i took a decent pic of my mobo by request now i just need to know how to insert it. can someone help?

Back
Top Bottom