Bose headphones..

For $99, buy some Shures and be even happier. Bose isn't as good as they used to be, and trust me, I've used those earbuds before. They're not that great, at least not worth $99.

I just find it hard to believe they can make something that small, cost 99..I mean will I even notice the difference between those and the ipod buds..And thats a key example off trash, ipod buds, I mean god 300 for my video ipod, give me some good headphones!

Well those channel the sound towards the ear canal, so it is quieter than wearing iPod earbuds. As for sound quality...it's not that great. Bass is a bit off and the treble is too weak.

If you want good earphones, get Shures. They're probably the best for the price. Etymotic Research is probably the best for in-earphones, but they're REALLY expensive. I have a pair of Shure E2c's and they're SO nice. Ultraportable, sound insolating and very sturdy. I think Shure even offers a free 5 year warranty. :)

no they arent worth it, i hear the skull candys are best for the value.

I bought them for $10 @ FYE. They are ususaly $30, they sound amazing, and so cheap

Copperhead said:
very, very nice in many people's opinions. everything by bose sounds excellent.

I beg to differ. Generally I've loved everything that Bose has offered so far, but these Triport earbuds just don't cut it for such a high price tag.

I didn't know that Bose made ear buds :confused:

I stand corrected. However, if your going to pay so much for headphones, step it up to the Bose Noise canceling headphones

Back
Top Bottom