Strange scenerio with one of my laptops - help?

eapro

In Runtime
I got this program called Tweak Manager a while back which allows you to take COMPLETE control of your pc. I think it has over a thousand tweaks now and growing.

I used it to restrics everything from right clicks to downloading.

The start menu is empty except for a shortcut to IE and a game. Everything else like run, 'all programs' and control panel are hidden and blocked.

I put a password on the program but it doesn't work, I either forgot it or something went wrong since last time.

I tried to remove the program in safe mode (I tried to open ControlPanel with a keyboard shortcut) but the restrictions are active there as well.

How can I remove thing when I have access to almost nothing. I even restricted access to My Computer. :p

hmm cnt u create another admin account? the restrictions are based on each account i think. maybe create a new account in safe mode. then forget about the program :)

lol kk. formattings a bit extreme unless you want to. i have a password recovery thing now that i remember. its called "cain and abel". its to do with hacking aswell. i dunno if i can post a link but its free anyway. google it

you cant download :O ... i only just remembered about the password thing. its 3:11am gimme a break lol. hmmm i cant think of anything else

try using a friend's computer and connect it as a slave drive, boot up your friends hard drive in safe mode and try to access it that way (take ownership of the drive...?)...

it's worth a shot...

wol-va-rine said:
try using a friend's computer and connect it as a slave drive, boot up your friends hard drive in safe mode and try to access it that way (take ownership of the drive...?)...

it's worth a shot...
do laptops have a slave slot, because I have another laptop. If not I can use my desktop.

Back
Top Bottom