Who agrees with me?

Well its hard to say really. Cigarettes and alcohol kill loads of people but the goverment are ok with that coz its taxable. Ive tried most things in my youth, and im fine. I think alot of it has to do with genetics (or something else that we dont understand yet), you get some people who can quit whatever they want, when they want, and others who try a drug once and thats it their hooked. I think one of the main problems is that they dont educate people in the safe use of drugs. And another thing is look at Amsterdam, they have legalised stuff and its been fine, ive been there loads of times and ive never seen any problems. Now, i dont use anything now apart from alcohol now and again, so im not for drugs or against drugs, ive tried both and i personally feel that its down to the individual. If they choose to use a drug and it screws them up then thats their problem. One more thing to add, i dont believe in hard drugs, they screw far to many people up, but i do know a few people who have used hard drugs and they are fine now, which confirms my point of view above.

Let the flaming begin lol :)

Raffaz said:
Well its hard to say really. Cigarettes and alcohol kill loads of people but the goverment are ok with that coz its taxable. Ive tried most things in my youth, and im fine. I think alot of it has to do with genetics (or something else that we dont understand yet), you get some people who can quit whatever they want, when they want, and others who try a drug once and thats it their hooked. I think one of the main problems is that they dont educate people in the safe use of drugs. And another thing is look at Amsterdam, they have legalised stuff and its been fine, ive been there loads of times and ive never seen any problems. Now, i dont use anything now apart from alcohol now and again, so im not for drugs or against drugs, ive tried both and i personally feel that its down to the individual. If they choose to use a drug and it screws them up then thats their problem. One more thing to add, i dont believe in hard drugs, they screw far to many people up, but i do know a few people who have used hard drugs and they are fine now, which confirms my point of view above.

Let the flaming begin lol :)

I completely agree. Saying how is screws people up is based entirely on that one specific individual. Not everyone as a whole. I personally smoke, weed and cigs, I drink on occasion with my older sister when we rarely get to see each other, and I'm sitting here, having a perfectly fine conversation with good fine people.

The problem with those who let drugs rule their lives, and by drugs I mean marijuana, cocaine etc etc, are no different then those who are dependent on weight pills. People on weight pills do have harsh side affects on occasion, why doesn't the government ban them? Surly if you're going to prosecute one drugs you must take into the account of all drugs, and judge them accordingly. If one is bad, and it's a drug, then ban them all, because there is no "safe" drugs, everything has a side affect.

some people can handle the hard stuff i agree. most cant and people get hurt lol

their going towards banning smoking, its banned in public places (pubs etc) in a couple of months over here, looking forward to that IMO, i dont smoke, and i hate the smell of it..

alcohol.. nothing wrong with alcohol, god bless stella..

how can you say that ecstacy isnt a hard drug either?? its a class A...

yea i dont smoke but it doesnt bother me when people smoke around me. banning in public places is a bit far. pubs and stuff should have a choice. people go to pubs to drink and smoke. now they cant.

hehe lol. a lot of people smoke in pubs though... pubs and clubs i should say. taking that away is a bit too far. if you dont like it then go to a non smoking pub :) thats my opinion. or smokers should go to smoking pubs

As a smoker, I am still quite looking forward to the new smoking laws coming into effect, I am against the nanny state thing, but I know right now, its not my head that is pounding in the morning, its my lungs and chest which is the killer....

And yeah I agree with Mark, Ecstasy is a messed up drug, its definately a hardcore drug which ain't good in my day used to love it but right now, wouldn't touch it with a bargepole........

Weed for example I believe should be downgraded, even further then it is now, but the question I have now is how long will it be before tobacco is illegal, or whats next alcohol, the health nazi's do like to dictate what we can and can't do to our bodies

Alcohol isn't as bad if you know how to control yourself. Smoking just gets you addicted until you get sucked in.

Either way, I could care less about those strict drug policies, because I know better than to fill my body with that useless shit.

alvino said:
Alcohol isn't as bad if you know how to control yourself. Smoking just gets you addicted until you get sucked in.

Either way, I could care less about those strict drug policies, because I know better than to fill my body with that useless shit.
I agree.

Back
Top Bottom