Uncomfortable Headphones

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
I picked up these at Circuit City (or erm... The Source By Circuit City as they want us Canadians to call it :rolleyes: ) and they are rather uncomfortable.

http://www.thesourcecc.com/estore/product.aspx?language=en-CA&product=3319516

They were CA$29.99 regular, but I got them on sale for CA$4.99, and they are really uncomfortable. Are all neckband style headphones like that? I'm an earphone person and never bothered to try these before... I've had regular head phones though.

Maybe its just me... do you like neckband headphones?

The earphones are nice though... compact for travelling.

I use a set of sennheisers for the hifi, and ive got a set of sony ones for the ipod (the ones withthe seal inside the ear) both are really comfy.

I think the problem with these is the padding isn't very good so it doesn't feel comfortable on your ears...

My sony ones are like earplugs, they come with 3 different sizes and fit in perfect. Cant fault them. Im a big base fan, and these have plenty :)

Yeah I have a set of sennheisers for my phone, slip right into the ear, just right for running, and the bass is just nasty on them, love them to bits........

I have these babies:
http://www.shure.com/PersonalAudio/Products/Earphones/ESeries/us_pa_E2c_content

They're amazing. Awesome quality for only $100, and they're super comfortable. They come with 3 different kinds of attachable buds (foam, soft plastic, or hard plastic) in 3 different sizes of each. The best part though, is that they are like earplugs, so you can't hear anything else. Amazing for plane rides!!!

And they have intense bass for earbuds.

I'd love to have something like that, but I'm the type of person that doesn't want to spend a lot of headphones or earphones... and even $100 sounds like a lot to me, lol.

Le GoogelGuRu said:
I'd love to have something like that, but I'm the type of person that doesn't want to spend a lot of headphones or earphones... and even $100 sounds like a lot to me, lol.
Yeah, I got them on sale for like $60 though. And I use them a lot, so I think it was well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom