Who was it again?

G35x said:
So this is fairly basic to do?
Yeah, i would say. All you need to do is read up about it then read it again so ya sure (not sure how it is now, but when i done my PSP it was a case of do it right, or its bricked). Dude_se will probs be to help ya better, he seems to have kept up with latest developments more than me.

I'm a chicken and too scared to downgrade my psp, its on firmware 3.03 only had it a month, im jinxed ;) so id prob break it. I find all the explanations on how to downgrade confusing and people say u need GTA to downgrade with a certain patch on the disk...

Anubis1980 said:
I'm a chicken and too scared to downgrade my psp, its on firmware 3.03 only had it a month, im jinxed ;) so id prob break it. I find all the explanations on how to downgrade confusing and people say u need GTA to downgrade with a certain patch on the disk...
Ive got that disc :)

Mines an original disc, not worth taking the risk with a copy, when theres a chnce of bricking the PSP :)

Damn, that 2.71 downgrade looks confusing as hell. Do I need to download any type of program to do this? I dont want to "BRICK" his psp..:(

hehehe you need to check if its a ta 082 first. google image "ta 082 spot". that needs to be downgraded a diff way. i doubt he will have a ta 086 as its a 2.71 so just look at this pic and see if that writings there. for 2.71 you dont need a copy of gta to dwngrade. download "hen d" and then the tiff downgrader. dl.qj.net is best. aint that hard once your used to it :)

edit: http://pspupdates.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/56713/ta82spot1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom