Who was it again?

G35x

Golden Master
I forget who it was, but someone told me they could give me a run down on hacking the psp, on aim? Thanks..

dude_se said:
lol kk. if you wanna add me on msn @ any time thats cool with me :)
Heres a question for ya mate, whats happened to psprevolution? Any ideas. I used to pop in there alot, but checked the other day and it was gone.

I really want to help my friend out. He just bought a 4gb card so his other friend could help him put games on it, but turns on that kid doesn't know how..So I told him I'll do it. And he keeps going on about, its real hard, one mistake and the psp break ( he doesn't know shit about electronics, but Im sure if you mess up, something happens)..Anyhow, yeah..Can this be done with all the psps? He has 2.7 firmware or something..Do you have aim?

@g3 dude, lol psps upto 3.03 can be downgraded and then re upgraded to custom firmwares which make it better. so it can be done! ... hmm one mistake and it wont break... well it wont if you have custom firmware as that has recovery. normal firmwares like 1.5 dont have it as standard so theres more risk. the only way you can seriously fcuk it up is by accessing the flash so even upgrading the firmware using an official sony eboot can brick (fcuk it up) it. what i would do it downgrade it to 1.5 then put either 3.03 oe or 3.10 oe on. the advantage of 3.03oe over the other one is having custom xmb icons which looks cool :)
@raffaz... ive never been on the psp revolution site so dunno what goes on there. im sure they made an update a few months back though and even a patch for that. 0.3 i think it was as i have it on my psp and im sure thats the latest. dont really know though. im more into the pc version now

Im behind with PSP stuff now, im running devhook v0.4??? (maybe). I never use mine now, im to busy studying, so i havent got the time, thats why im getting rid of mine :)

Back
Top Bottom