Anti-Sealing

I have to agree that only taking the skins is a waste of probably good meat and so I don't necessarily agree with that much of the seal hunt.

IDK, I think the only way to make those people happy is for everyone to just turn vegan (but even then i have no doubt in my mind that websites of "stop the slaughter of lettuce!" would start turning up lol) There's really no pleasing people. Besides the fact that a lot of people are just crazy and over reactive it is likely that the majority of people who complain about it are just hypocrites. Anyone who eats any sort of meat naturally supports the slaughter of animals. For the true vegans who rant and rave over the killing of animals....well those hippies should go live somewhere else and leave the rest of society alone.

Keep in mind that I am not in support of any inhumane torturing of animals because there is no reason to keep animals locked in undersized cages and skinned alive as exemplified in that other thread. That's just wrong. I think animals deserve more respect than that because they do a lot on their part to feed the voracious appetite of humanity.

Also on a side not, those images of skinned seals and such don't bother me. I have grown up in a place where i have been really exposed to hunting and for that reason the seal hunt just doesn't hit hard.

Who cares, the Humane Society can kiss my ass for all i care. They care more about wild life then they do human life it seems like. What I find exceptionally funny is how they moan abut killing this or that, yet they're wearing leather gloves and boots...ooooh the irony.

Back
Top Bottom