Back!

mark thorpe

Golden Master
With Vista, and a new PC.

My laptop died a horrible death (well.. in a cloud of black smoke as yet another power supply blew up) so i gave up, and bought a PC... ive got vista, office 2007, its pretty cool :)

anyway.. just to say im back

ive moved house while ive been away too, which is cool :)

Good to see ya back mate (Although i never noticed you had gone) :) Im running a test machine with Vista and Office 2007, aswell seems ok so far.

mark thorpe said:
With Vista, and a new PC.

My laptop died a horrible death (well.. in a cloud of black smoke as yet another power supply blew up) so I gave up, and bought a PC, I've got vista, office 2007, its pretty cool, anyway just to say im back, I've moved house while ive been away too, which is cool :)
Good to see you're back, & that you've sorted your move, did it go smoothly, & is dad settled in with you OK?

@compman, new computer mate ^^. you need to re read it.
congrats. vista was good fir the first week but ive gone back to xp. i still have vista so maybe ill go back...

Ive got a vista setup on my laptop, it works fine apart from the graphics driver. I can only get 1024x768 res. Everything else works fine tho. Oh and it works with no problems on VMWare

Welcome back! I'm glad you've got a new roof now :) I bet the PC specs are good.

For the lappy...I'll give you 2 bucks for it :p kidding! I'll get mine eventually, or I'll build one from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom