anyone else having the same problem on here...?

wol-va-rine

Fully Optimized
the "General Computer Hardware And Software" forum is taking forever to load once I click on it...

yes i have the same problem its when it tries to load the page links from 1-1039 its takes for evvvvvvvver!! drives me mad. is there a way to disable the page links?

Are you guys using Internet Explorer. I use Firefox and it worked fine, but then I went to this site with IE7 it was slow like you guys said. IE7 sucks. Get Firefox.

Anubis1980 said:
yes i have the same problem its when it tries to load the page links from 1-1039 its takes for evvvvvvvver!! drives me mad. is there a way to disable the page links?
All i done was goto user cp > options > then change the amount of days for the posts. Mine is set to 2 days.

Works fine in IE7 for me too now,but Firefox still ownz. Why is this in the processor section?

Raffaz said:
All i done was goto user cp > options > then change the amount of days for the posts. Mine is set to 2 days.

Genius lmao

i swear if i had a brain id be dangerous i was trying to find this and i cudnt, works great now thanx. Was driving me mad with all the threads showing.

Back
Top Bottom