video problem

pies

Baseband Member
i got windows vista home premium and while watching a video on say youtube i would get the blue screen death anyone elses having this problem or know a solution
thanks
-pies

also, if you are getting a blue screen of death by just looking at online media. I would contact microsoft so they can look into the problem as well. They are right now trying to get as much feedback so they can create updates to prevent from problems happening again.

I don't mean to reviev this post but I get no error code and now it gave me the blue screen while i was just on ie7 does anyone elese have problems like this with vista it just goes to the blue screen and restarts

what i would try to do, is go to the microsoft website and download IE7 and re-install it. Hopefully this will patch what ever is wrong with it. And like i said before. If it keeps happening. Send a report to microsoft so they can further look into it and try to get a fix on the updates.

thank you very much I've been hearing something about a problem with flash and just wondering if any one else had anything like this

Back
Top Bottom