did my computer loose my codecs.

The model is a lite on sohw-1673sx. It does get plugged into the wall if that's what you mean by self powered. It's a no go on a different usb port. How can I unistall the usb drivers? I have other things plugged into the usb ports. Will this affect anything?

darkserpant said:
The model is a lite on sohw-1673sx. It does get plugged into the wall if that's what you mean by self powered. It's a no go on a different usb port. How can I unistall the usb drivers? I have other things plugged into the usb ports. Will this affect anything?
try removing all the other things connected to the USB hub and see if it works then

I removed everything from my usb ports. Now it works. I plugged everything back in and we are good to go. Thanks a million for your help. Chris

Glad its sorted, just for future reference, it could be a PSU issue, not getting enough power to the ports, so when you removed the extra items it worked. You can check the power consumption in device manager by going to the USB hubs and selecting the power tab. That will tell you how much is being used.

Back
Top Bottom