immortality?

Steff said:
Yea, which is totaly wrong! They are no more important to someone on the street.
exactly , in some cases they are worse , involved in drugs and all sorts of other criminal activity

I would said no i'd rather die than live forever. Would be horrible being stuck here forever working and crap. Nuclear wars errupting and stuff.

People are just scared of the inevatble, I admit myself, I'm somtimes scared of leaving love ones behind etc, it would be more trouble than it would be worth to keep us all alive with consieving our bodys werent designed to live forever. On the other hand, it would be great to spend forever IN A WAY with all your love ones with you, it just seems abit weird, I dont know. Haha! :p

But it would be interesting to see where technology goes if you lived forever.

No one will ever live forever on earth. I am very religious so I have a lot of answers to this topic and a lot of possibilities. Everyone will live forever though. For a lot it will be worse than earth...

istonian said:
No one will ever live forever on earth. I am very religious so I have a lot of answers to this topic and a lot of possibilities. Everyone will live forever though. For a lot it will be worse than earth...
I understand thats your religion, but can you prove it?

Back
Top Bottom