No Graphics Card, Looking for a Hold Over Until 8600 Ultra, 30$ Spend!

Drain You

In Runtime
Hey all im looking for a hold over replacement card until the 8600 Ultra comes out I jsut sold my 7600GT in ebay for 150$ so im trying to find a cheap card. Whats the best I could get, im looking on ebay now, cause thats prolly where ill buy it but yea I know its tight. lol

erm... lol not sure of US prices so cant say what u can afford, but why did u sell ur 7600? to get the highest price for it as possible? or cos ur mad lol

u wont be able to get anything near that good on that budget, do u have an integrated one, if so prob best off using that ;)

im not expecting to get anything near that, when I mean hold over, I mean something so I dont have a blank screen and can surf the web. I dont expect to game with it. I sold my 7600GT I know it was good but because the 8600 Ultra is coming out soon and at about the same price I wanted to get rid of the 7600GT and have enough $ for the 8600 ultra when it comes out

freestyler105 said:
Note that that only has 64 MB of onboard memory. The rest is shared with the main system RAM.
Are you serious holy crap Im surprised it was running Fear with my 256mb of ram alone.

I don't see a point in selling the 7600.. now you can't play anything period... and I'm pretty sure the 8600 series wont be starting out at $150.. my 7600GT was around $180 when I bought it.

Back
Top Bottom