Rep

it's easy to figure out when you see the green bars. I mean, if i personally saw them and I didnt know what they were i would just ask or read and find out. If people don't care about leaving rep then they just wont

Raffaz said:
Eh? Whats that got to do with putting txt next to the SCALES? IM not on about the rep bar
Come on mate, have you never been off-topic, It shouldn't be done, but it happens :)

Brookfield said:
Come on mate, have you never been off-topic, It shouldn't be done, but it happens :)
I didnt mean it in a bad way, check the follow up post i made to him :)

Ð88 said:
it's easy to figure out when you see the green bars. I mean, if i personally saw them and I didnt know what they were i would just ask or read and find out. If people don't care about leaving rep then they just wont
IMO, with the "rep guide" sticky thread, I don't really see a need to have anything by the rep scale... I mean, yes, some new members won't know what it is, and I wouldn't mind having something written there, but its not like urgent priority or anything.

Le GoogelGuRu said:
IMO, with the "rep guide" sticky thread, I don't really see a need to have anything by the rep scale... I mean, yes, some new members won't know what it is, and I wouldn't mind having something written there, but its not like urgent priority or anything.
I know its not urgent mate, its just a suggestion. The thing with the rep guide is, if people dont know what rep is, then why they gonna look for the guide? If theres something next to the scales, then they might just check it, and once they know about rep, they might look for the rep guide. :)

Back
Top Bottom