To all of you lovers out there

lhuser

Golden Master
Happy Valentine's day from lhuser. Take a moment to look at your other half and tell them how much you love them. This is a moment that allows you guys to have fun at a dinner and enjoy a movie at the living room and with much love, the ambiance will be romantic.

Don't worry for me. I'll probably end up kissing a snow shuvel (sp?)

lhuser said:
Don't worry for me. I'll probably end up kissing a snow shuvel (sp?)

Shovel.

The only thing I'll be kissing is the rim of my glass of milk :(

Lol, there's this big thing at our school where for fundraising you can buy flowers for $1 for people and write a note and send it to them. So we did one for one of my friends and wrote like

hey I think you're sooo hottt and I want you so baddd call me at this number.
- This girl that he is obsessed with

And we wrote this number underneath it:

http://www.rejectionhotline.com/

It's going to be mad funny tomorrow.

Today there was a game that the school played during passing period. All the girls get paper hearts on a string, while the guys get nothing. The girls objective is to keep the heart. The boys objective is to get as many as possible. I didn't get a heart today :(

Oh well.

cabbspapp said:
Today there was a game that the school played during passing period. All the girls get paper hearts on a string, while the guys get nothing. The girls objective is to keep the heart. The boys objective is to get as many as possible. I didn't get a heart today :(

Oh well.

consider yourself lucky

Not really. I'm taken, and its a slap in the face too me.

I just hate the holiday. So does my girlfriend but we go along with it anyways. Why? Ill never know.

Valentine's Day is coincidently my father's birthday, so when I don't have a g/f I just celebrate that instead. :)

Back
Top Bottom